Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know that making decisions about your health and where you receive your family’s dental care are both important. Our knowledgeable team will be able to answer questions you have regarding treatment, benefits, and scheduling. We look forward to hearing from you.
Here are some of the most common questions we receive. If yours is not on the list, give us a call! We are happy to help.
- My First Visit
- Which cosmetic treatment is right for me?
- Do you treat dental emergencies or do extractions?
- What about eating after implant surgery?
- Do you offer both silver and white fillings?
- Do you offer financing options?
- Help, I broke a tooth. How quickly can you get me in?
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- Do you treat children?
- How long does it take to get an implant?
- Does it hurt to get a dental implant?
- What Insurance do you accept?
- Do you offer Laughing Gas?
- Do root canals hurt?