Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know that making decisions about your health and where you receive your family’s dental care are both important. Our knowledgeable team will be able to answer questions you have regarding treatment, benefits, and scheduling. We look forward to hearing from you.
Here are some of the most common questions we receive. If yours is not on the list, give us a call! We are happy to help.
- What Insurance do you accept?
- Do you offer financing options?
- Do you offer both silver and white fillings?
- Do you treat children?
- Do you treat dental emergencies or do extractions?
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- Do you offer Laughing Gas?
- Do root canals hurt?
- Help, I broke a tooth. How quickly can you get me in?
- Does it hurt to get a dental implant?
- How long does it take to get an implant?
- What about eating after implant surgery?